Breakthrough disinfectant formulation that defines biosecurity.
With powerful, proven performance against over 500 strains of viruses, bacteria and fungi including foot and mouth disease (FMD), avian influenza, salmonella and campylobacter, Virkon®S is selected by governments worldwide for Emergency Disease Control.
Virkon®S offers a highly convenient multi-purpose biosecurity system all in one pack, for a wide range of applications.
Leading the way forward in best practice biosecurity programmes, Virkon®S provides a wide range of applications to commercial livestock producers, veterinary hospitals and farmers. The famous ‘pink powder formulation’ offers the flexibility, fast-acting, convenient, one-stop disinfection package for surfaces, equipment, vehicles, aerial disinfection and water delivery systems.
Proven on-farm efficacy offers producers reassurance and the knowledge that the product they are using will be effective in real farm conditions, where low temperatures and high levels of organic challenge can present serious problems to other disinfectants.
10 Reasons to Put Virkon®S at the Heart of Biosecurity...
- Virkon®S is the breakthrough formulation that has redefined on-farm biosecurity and leads the way forward in Emergency Disease Control measures.
- Approved by governments worldwide to combat major diseases – such as FMD, swine vesicular disease, avian influenza, Newcastle disease, and more.
- Outstanding properties – Virkon®S is the only branded disinfectant referred to in the prestigious Australian Veterinary Emergency Plan. “Virkon®S is a modern disinfectant with outstanding virucidal properties.”
- The ‘Gold Standard’ footdip disinfectant – Virkon®S kills pathogens 10 times faster than the nearest competitor, even at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge.
- Proven to kill on the farm as well as in the laboratory – independently proven in field trials to be highly effective against the most serious threat to livestock – the viruses.
- No need to rotate Virkon®S – independently proven to reduce the potential infectivity of resistant salmonella super-strains.
- Superior safety – the superior operator safety profile ensures that Virkon®S is convenient for users and can be misted in the presence of animals.
- Environmental profile – Virkon®S has been formulated to include ingredients that have been carefully selected for their ability to degrade naturally within the environment.
- Easy to transport and store – Virkon®S can be transported conveniently and rapidly by rail, sea and air with no additional spend requirements for transport or storage.
- Biosecurity in a single pack – a highly convenient multi-purpose biosecurity system all in one pack for surfaces, equipment, vehicles, aerial disinfection and water delivery systems.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT FACT SHEETS
• Virkon®S Usage Guide
• Virkon®S - for Companion Animals
• Virkon®S - for Equine
• Virkon®S - for Calf & Dairy
• Virkon®S - for Commercial Pig Producers
• Virkon®S - for Commercial Poultry & Egg Producers
• Virkon®S material safety data sheet (MSDS)
Virkon®S is highly effective in protecting a wide range of other animals
and farm environments. For information contact Technical Manager...
Craig Stevenson | 027 807 2338 |
VIRKON® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF E.I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.