Applying for NRM Sponsorship
Sponsorship requests received by NRM will be regularly considered throughout the year; however adequate lead time of at least three months is preferred to allow for consideration of the request, community and corporate benefits to be assessed, and contractual terms to be defined.
NRM views its sponsorships as long-term investments and a commitment to the communities in which we operate. All of NRM’s sponsorships must either:
• Promote NRM’s core business activity,
• Promote relationships between NRM employees and key stakeholders,
• Support sustainability and longevity of the industries in which NRM operates.
Priority will be given to:
• Exclusivity in our business categories
• Sponsorship that benefit the wider New Zealand agricultural community
• Opportunity for networking and involvement by our staff
• Two-way partnerships that provide opportunities for us both
Sponsorship which includes any of the following will not be considered:
• Religious or political causes, events or agendas
• Charities, foundations or general appeals and lotteries,
• Organisations or groups who discriminate or limit membership based on race, gender, beliefs,
class or cultural considerations.
• Activities taking place outside New Zealand
• One off ad hoc investments
The NRM Sponsorship Application Form must be completed in full to be considered.
Sponsorship is a two-way partnership and careful consideration will be taken in reviewing your application request and how it can benefit NRM. Please allow up to three weeks for this review process, after which we will contact you by email.